Dr. DeLuca’s new book “The Hormone Myth” reveals the lies women are told and why and how you should resist them.
The Hormone Myth
Dr. DeLuca’s new provocative book “The Hormone Myth” reveals the lies women are told, shows how flawed, obsolete research and sexism have combined to keep women “in their place,” exposes pervasive myths about women’s hormones, and why and how you should resist them. It’s time for women to reject the “hormone myth” and own their own emotions in a healthy and realistic way.
Are you ready to take that control back?
When you sign up for my newsletter, I’ll send you my exclusive report called 5 Damaging Myths About PMS, which will give you the facts about:
- The changes that women do, in fact, go through during menstruation
- The effects of menstruation on intellectual and problem-solving abilities (Here’s a sneak peak: There are none.)
- The diagnostic definition of pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder and the number of women who actually meet the criteria
- The PMDD diagnosis
- The over-medicalization of the female reproductive cycle
- Why the medical and pharmaceutical industries are so invested in perpetuating the PMS myth
- And more…